Organization for International Friends of Africa (OIFA) is an organization working to bring together people, companies, and organizations around the world to promote peace, development, human rights adherence, tourism, education, health in Africa.
We are an outreach, development; Humanitarian and Networking Organisation.We reach out to people around the world of different financial status, professional and age to support the social-economic development of Africa.
The International Coordination centre of Organisation for International Friends of Africa (OIFA) is based in Centerville Forestway Washington DC the United States of America.
OIFA is coordinated by Public Opinions International.
Public Opinions International is based in Uganda East Africa and we are working towards attainment of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals in Africa through our core services such as; information Dissemination, Public Awareness, Human Rights Awareness, Training and mentorship in Personal Competitiveness, International Networking, Issues Research, International Study Group Sessions, Consultative meetings, and investment and tourism advisory services.
Organization for International Friends of Africa (OIFA) is involved in a number of activities such as;
- Business, Culture and Education and Exchange programs
- Promoting Africa Tourism
- Promoting Africa Investment Opportunities
- Helping Africa Students to study Abroad
- Helping Africa people to work Abroad
- Provision of Scholarstick Materials to needy Africa students
- School Fees for the Orphans and poor Children of Africa
- Provision of Clothes to the widows and orphans in Africa
- Voice of afflicted African people living, working and studying abroad
- Provision of Relief Support
- Humanitarian Services
- International Networking
- Provision of ICT Gadgets like computers, Laptops, Smart Phones, Tablets, etc to the poor Africa Students, Africa Human Rights Activists, etc.
- To mobilise fund and all types of support to build places of worship in Africa such as churches and Mosques
- To Mobilise Fund and other types of support to support development projects in Africa such as community schools, youth centres,women centres,talent centres,and to support community oriented development programs and projects in Africa.
HOW CAN I BE PART OF ORGANISATION FOR INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS OF AFRICA (OIFA)
You can be part in the following way’
- Agree to be a friend of Africa
- Become a Certified Member of Organization for International Friends of Africa (OIFA). It is 200 USD for an Individual and 1000 USD for Business entities, and 500 USD for Non-Governmental Organisations including women and youth groups around the world
- Buy a 100 USD Branded T-Shirt or Shirt of Organization for International Friends of Africa (OIFA)
- Become Contact person or contact Organization of Organization for International Friends of Africa (OIFA) in your own area
- Donate what you can to OIFA
- Spread the message on the Vision and mission of OIFA
- Mobilise support for OIFA Activities
- Invite us for Seminars,conferences,workshops,trainings and public meetings in your area
- Support Activities of OIFA
- Display your Membership Certificate in your office or Home
- Visit Africa through OIFA
- Invest in Africa through OIFA
- Support Africa Orphans and needy Children
HOW CAN U SERVE OIFA
Organization for International Friends of Africa (OIFA) request you to be its member, partner and funder
You can serve OIFA if you are its;
WASHINGTON DC CONTACT
ORGANISATION FOR INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS OF AFRICA (OIFA)
WASHINGTON DC,UNITED STATES
15624 Jillians Forest Way
Centreville, Virginia, 20120,
United States of America
Organization for International Friends of Africa (OIFA) coordinates its activities through its Africa Coordination Office in Uganda East Africa;
Thanks for reading, we welcome your comment on Tel:+256 701 992426 (Whatsapp,SMS or Call)
LUZINDANA ADAM BUYINZA
Organisation for International Friends of Africa (OIFA)
Plot 30 Suite 5, Level 4 Green Land Tower
Opposite Bank of Uganda Kampala Road
P.o Box 35297 Kampala-Uganda
Tel: 256 701 992 426